ROLI Seaboard Block – Keyboard Controller/Open-Ended Interactive Surface
The Seaboard Block from ROLI is a portable keyboard controller and open-ended interactive surface designed to provide versatile and expressive instrument control gestures for electronic musicians, keyboardists, composers, and music producers. It includes a suite of software and hundreds of sounds.
It features ROLI’s award-winning Seaboard interface as a 24-keywave, two-octave playing surface. 5D Touch technology provides response to five types of interaction: Strike, Glide, Slide, Press, and Lift. Control hundreds of sounds in the supplied apps, NOISE and Equator Player. The BLOCKS Dashboard program enables you to use the Seaboard Block as a MIDI controller for other applications, such as Ableton Live and Logic Pro X. It transmits MIDI over USB and Bluetooth, allowing it to be used with computers, tablets, or smartphones.
Expand your system by connecting the Seaboard Block to other ROLI BLOCKS via magnetic DNA connectors. The built-in battery provides up to 10 hours of operating time, or use the included USB cable to power the controller via USB.
• Award-winning Seaboard interface with a 24-keywave, two-octave playing surface
• 5D Touch technology provides expressive control gestures: Strike, Glide, Slide, Press, and Lift
• MIDI over USB and Bluetooth
• Magnetically connects to other BLOCKS via DNA connectors
• Includes NOISE and Equator Player apps, providing hundreds of sounds
• Includes BLOCKS Dashboard program for control capabilities in other software
• Three-month Max MSP license included
• Powered via built-in battery or USB